- Ample parking for all properties.
- All properties have their own garden.
- All properties have garden furniture and BBQ’s for alfresco dining.
- All linen and towels are supplied 1 bath-sheet, I hand towel per guest.
- The beds are made ready for your arrival.
- Beach and pool towels are NOT supplied.
- We do not accept pets.
- Linen for cots NOT supplied.
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- Catering can be arranged (Please request upon booking).
- Supermarket deliveries can be arranged.
- Their is a local fishmongers and butcher only 2 miles from Lanyon.
- Lanyon is only 3 miles from the 3 miles of golden sand known as St Ives Bay.
Use the google map above to find us, we are located just outside of Hayle, Cornwall in an idyllic countryside setting. We are a 10 minute drive away from the golden beaches of Hayle and surrounded by the best Cornwall has to offer.
- Please NOT before 15.00
- Please ring to give approximate arrival time to arrange key pick-up.
- Departure time 10.00am
Swimming pool safety: We ask that a responsible person that is able to swim be at the pool at all times when there are children (or non-swimmers) in the pool. The heated outdoor swimming pool is there to be used by all our guests. *Swimming pool is heated in May to September. It can be heated outside of these months upon request.
Footpaths located around property. There are two local shops and two pubs in walking distance from Lanyon
Every Property Has:
- CD Players
- Wood burners
- Open fires (to be lit downstairs only)
- Cots & highchairs (please request upon booking) Linen for cots NOT supplied
- Kitchens are fully equipped with all modern appliances
- All properties are NO SMOKING
- Heating and electric of the properties during your stay is included in the price.
- Logs provided for the wood burner.
- A ‘local information’ pack can be found in all properties upon arrival.
Here to Help...
We are here to help and being part of the Green Tourism Scheme we believe in local produce from our local shops. We can get the essentials for you, milk, eggs, bread, butter, bacon and in season locally grown fresh fruit and vegetable. We will do the shopping and have everything in place for you upon arrival. Or you could of course order one of our wonderful hampers, full of great Cornish produce it’s a real indulgence but so worth it!
House Keeping & Catering...
We can arrange for our house keeper to come in and help as requested. Clear breakfast & Super dishes, make the beds each morning, give the property a good clean so its fresh when you arrive home again. Times arranged prior to arrival. The cost £15.00 per hour.
For our catering, please take a look at our menu, this is a must the food is gorgeous! Order what you require and it is delivered to your door. You can of course order in advance and the freezer will be jam packed full of wonderful food. Prices on menu.
If you order your shopping online, please let us know and if it arrives before you do we will receive the delivery.
Indulge yourself with a luxury hamper. Our hampers contain award winning Cornish Champagne, (even beat the French!) Cornish white wine for summer/red for winter (can be specified). Superb Cornish cheeses, Cornish cheese biscuits, chocolates, Cornish clotted cream and Cornish tea. All can be ordered in advance and waiting for you in a hamper upon arrival.
If you would like to order our hamper please do it either when booking or give us at least a week in advance of your stay! The cost £80.00
Chocolates & Champagne
What a wonderful way to start your holiday.
Chocolates & Flowers.
Say it with flowers and then indulge with some wonderful Cornish hand made chocolates.
Terms & Conditions
- When booking please email stating preferred payment method for deposit.
- Enquiries can be held for 48 hrs.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received.
- Address for all Bookings: Lanyon, Gwinear Lane, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 5LA.
- Confirmation 20% of total cost of holiday payable on booking.
- A deposit of £500 will be required for wedding parties, same sex groups. This is held for the duration of the stay. The deposit is returned after inspection of the property. Amount returned if there are damages is agreed by both parties on date of departure.
- Once confirmation payment has been received a booking confirmation letter will be sent by post.
- Once the booking has been confirmed in writing by us, you are liable for the total cost of the rental. No holiday insurance is included with this booking.
- Holiday Insurance. Please call The Pavey Group: 01803401010 (Please quote Lanyon)